Oakmount and Partners Ltd. An Evening Spent & Remembered With Our Clients.
Posted on 24th June 2019 at 15:09
I’ve found that the more you offer support to your clients the more satisfied they become. Sometimes the best discoveries in understanding your customers are the result of simple observations.
''It is exceptionally important to appreciate the process of building long-term relationships, for it’s the very foundations upon which growth and success are built.''
Great relationships take time to build and once you have satisfied customers you have the best advertisement of all. We create for our clients, we need not compete. - Glenn King.
“The ‘Regal Seven (key) Ingredients of a Successful Company’ is:
1) Pursue the goal of 'Profit Maximisation' keeping in mind the shareholders interests.
2) To be achieved by developing and rendering Quality Goods and Services at a Reasonable Price.
3) By inculcating Value and Ethics within the structure.
4) Through Sound People Management principles devised and effectively implemented.
5) Further organizing Learning Programs and instill concept of ‘Learning and Earning’
6) Develop/Construct Customer Satisfaction.
7) Build-Build-Build ; Build vision based values, Build your staff, Build customer satisfaction; and witness your organization being built in the market.”
― Henrietta Newton Martin.
Thank you for reading and subscribing.
Keep up to date with all of our news and video releases by subscribing or clicking on the links below:
For the avoidance of any doubt, nothing on this website is intended to constitute advice to you and the content is displayed for illustrative and information purposes only.
Making more possible.
Today. Tomorrow. Together.
Oakmount and Partners Ltd. Est 2009.
Sculpted from experience, built for success.
We provide fixed income investment opportunities, with annual returns ranging from 7-12%. Terms Apply!
Income payments are made regularly to our customers on both quarterly and Bi-annual cycles.
For further information regarding any of our services please feel free to contact us on:
Tel: +44 (0)203 455 2700
Share this post: